With in-depth insights into audience behaviors and content performance, Brightcove Analytics tell you what you need to know to make informed decisions that will grow your business.
MAKING BETTER CONTENT DECISIONS STARTS WITH
A state-of-the-art analytics platform
Understand your audience to achieve your goals
Understanding your audience is a key to developing a successful video strategy. The better you understand your viewers, the easier it is to create content that will engage them in the formats they prefer.
- External enterprise perspective – Get a feel for how your content is fueling your pipeline and what different levels of engagement mean for your funnel so you can optimize your strategy and improve conversion
- Internal enterprise perspective – Make sure your teams are getting the most out of the content you’re creating to promote employee satisfaction and retention
- Media perspective - Determine which content is keeping subscribers paying or viewers watching through ad breaks
Visualize your data
Data you can see is data you can use. Trend lines and patterns help you understand how different assets are performing and if viewer engagement is leading to any meaningful activity.
- Standard reports for performance and engagement are included in the analytics module
- Open API enables developers to create custom analytics reports and solutions
Get insights you can act on
The right data lets you answer the two most important questions to driving more business from your content: How is your audience engaging with your video? And how is your content performing?
- Brightcove’s exclusive Attention Index (as well as Top Titles and First Watched) in your dashboard will help you steer audiences to the most compelling videos and focus your promotional efforts on the right audiences
- Test and compare how the same content performs in different locations on your site with reports that include views per player and additional details as you drill down into particular players
Here are some of the metrics you will see in our analytics module:
- Daily unique viewers
- Engagement score
- Live seconds streamed
- Play requests
- Play rates
- Player load time
- Video engagement
- Video views
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Track a wide variety of metrics, from viewing device, destination, and geography to audience interest and engagement.
Detailed reports tell you the number of video views, traffic sources, device types, and device operating systems.
See how users are engaging with your videos and what percentage of a video viewers are watching.
If you have interactivity features enabled, you can get an even deeper look at their preferences and motivations.