TV App Agency
TV App Agency was founded in 2011 to enable the delivery of cross-platform content across smart TV. The convergence of hardware devices - mobile, tablets and TV - and the delivery of cross-platform content made efficient by software is the next wave in the digital industry.
TV App Agency provides expertise across software development, user experience, multi-screen devices, TV app development and app store submission to enable brands, content providers, agencies and broadcasters to get onto smart TV. Since its launch, TV App Agency has developed apps for a range of leading European brands, including RTVE, Rightmove, Prime Location, Find a Property, Daft, La Liga BBVA, National Rail, Food Network and Absolute Radio.
The company has also developed a technology engine which enables brands to develop apps and submit them across a range of connected devices including Samsung, LG, Philips and Sharp, and platforms including Google TV, Opera and set-top boxes.
Features & Benefits
- Low Cost - Use existing API's from your web, mobile and tablet apps to get onto smart TV.
- Maximum Reach - Our engine works with most connected TVs, taking your app into the living room.
- Single Source Code - Our engine provides a solution to the complex nature of multi-platform devices.
- Faster to Market - Multi-platform TV apps can now be developed within weeks.
Getting Started Guide
TV App Agency are the experts and support the whole TV app process.
- The Plan, Milstones - A workshop to introduce the team, agree the strategy, agree content & functionality. Perform a review of the app services & API's and set the dates for the project.
- Design UX & UI - Our designers look at your current user interfaces (i.e. web, mobile, tablet) and best in class examples to create wireframes, mock-ups and produce assets.
- Build App - We will develop the app and provide you with weekly code drops to ensure you can visualise the app and provide any feedback as part of an agile process.
- Go Live - The app is tested by our team. Once you have signed off the app, we submit to the app stores for their rigorous QA processes and approval to go live in the app stores.