- SpeakerText provides transcripts and closed caption files for one low price. Our service does not require any setup fees or commitments.
- Pricing is based on the minutes of video/audio that is processed and users can select their required turnaround time and accuracy and pay according to their needs. Our service starts at just $1 per minute with no commitments.
SpeakerText blends advanced technology and human intelligence to provide fast, accurate captions and transcriptions at a low cost. Our technology splits video and audio recordings into 10 second clips and dispatches them to thousands of trained and dedicated cloud workers for quick, accurate transcription. While conventional transcription services typically require at least 24 hours to transcribe a video, SpeakerText can complete the transcription process in as little as three hours.
CloudFactory’s unique combination of advanced technology and talented people lets SaaS (Software as a Service) companies grow by introducing new and improved features they can’t develop with technology alone. The company aims to connect 1 million people in the developing world to online work, while raising them up as leaders to address poverty in their own communities.
Our solutions are powered by the perfect mix of human and machine intelligence to help companies unlock value trapped inside unstructured content and turn them into searchable, usable and actionable data.
Connecting your Brightcove library with SpeakerText can be done in a few simple steps. After you connect with Brightcove, all the media from your Brightcove account will appear in your SpeakerText Library, allowing you to easily order transcripts.
To connect your Brightcove library, you will need to provide SpeakerText a single read token associated with your Brightcove account. The tokens are used to authenticate with your Brightcove account. Once connected, media from your Brightcove library is automatically synced with SpeakerText. From there, ordering transcripts can be done with just a few clicks.
This guide outlines a step-by-step process to sync videos from your Brightcove library with SpeakerText: http://www.speakertext.com/how-to-guides/brightcove-integration
Features and Benefits
- Smart algorithm that slices content for fast processing
- Curated and managed workforce guarantees high quality and fast turnaround
- Blending smart technology with smart people allows us to scale SpeakerText to meet your needs
- Flexible RESTful API to support fluid data transfer
- Gain transparency through our dynamic reporting dashboard
- Time-stamped captions to easily jump to desired clip
- Interactive captioning with quick sharing feature
- Engages viewers with better user experience
- Easily connect to your Brightcove library and to select the videos that you would like to transcribe and caption
- Supports multiple formats for transcripts such as DFXP, SRT and WebVTT
- Unparalleled control and visibility
- Agile production line flexible enough to meet your volume needs
- Trained and managed workforce