Metro Encoding is a trusted digital media services company, serving the entertainment industry since 2001. Based in Los Angeles, we specialize in video encoding for the web or IPTV, mobile video, digital archive, Cable VOD, and video editing. We are known for excellent encoding quality, fast service and affordable pricing.
- Video encoding for the web or mobile delivery
- Digitization for video source files or video archive
- Video editing / audio editing
- Closed captioning for video files on the web or DVD
- Metadata input
- Digital file transcoding
- DVD or Blu-ray authoring/encoding/duplication
Features and Benefits
- Discounted rates for Brightcove clients.
- Close integration with Brightcove to ensure fast completion of video encoding projects, and seemless integration with Brightcove Network.
To get started, new clients can simply call, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Account Manager will answer any questions about the process or video formats, or discuss any special instructions. Then a price estimate will be emailed along with an order form. Rush projects can normally be accommodated.
- Buena Vista Television, “Live with Regis & Kelly”
Host Chat segment and performance clips are edited, encoded and uploaded daily.
- KCET/PBS, “Tavis Smiley”
Metro Encoding edited guest interviews, encoded and uploaded several seasons of shows.
- Emmy’s Online “For Your Consideration”
Academy of Televsion Arts and Sciences
Pricing is handled on a per project basis. Short clips encoded are priced at $9.00 per minute (encoded to 1 file). Larger batches and long-form content are provided a volume discount and are estimated on a per project basis.
- Technology Partners
- Video Producers & Consultants
- Marketing Services Agencies
4425 W. Riverside Drive, Suite 202
Burbank, CA 91030
Bill Caulfield, Director of Technology
- Video Cloud
- North America
Become a partner
Interested in joining forces with Brightcove to help joint customers reach their goals with digital media? You can partner with us in a number of ways.Learn more