Brainshark provides the leading cloud-based software for creating, sharing and tracking online and mobile video presentations. Thousands of companies – including a third of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to increase the impact and reduce the cost of their sales, marketing, training and HR communications.
With Brainshark, businesspeople can easily transform static content such as PowerPoint® documents into voice-enriched video presentations. Authors can even combine multiple files (slides, documents, screencasts, etc.), add audio (by phone, microphone or MP3 upload), and then simply click a link to export the completed video file along with metadata into their Brightcove account.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly, easily and regularly create video content using Brainshark
- Transform static content (PowerPoint slides, documents, etc.) into voice-enriched video content
- Reduce cost and complexity of video production as compared to studio-based projects
- Allow subject matter experts to author their own video content with minimal learning curve
- One-click publishing of video content from Brainshark to Brightcove
Getting Started Guide
- Once the Publisher has become a Brainshark customer, Publisher simply needs to contact the Brainshark Support team to enable publishing to Brightcove.
- Publisher’s Brainshark administrator inserts all Brightcove credentials (Publisher Id, Player Id, Read With URL Access Token, Write Token) into their Administrative screen.
- Once enabled, a new link (“Publish to Brightcove”) appears within your Brainshark account under “Things You Can Do” menu.
Publishing Brainshark Presentations to Brightcove:
- When Publisher’s Brainshark presentation is completed and ready for exporting to Brightcove, simply click the “Publish to Brightcove” link (be sure the default “Enable for Mobile Devices” link remains checked).
- A new tab will open and Brainshark will export the video file and its relevant metadata into Publisher’s Brightcove account.
- Publisher will receive a confirmation message in their Brainshark application confirming that the export was successful.
- Publishers may access and manage their Brainshark videos from within their Brightcove account.
The Brightcove integration is available with all enterprise versions of the Brainshark solution. Brainshark charges an annual subscription fee based on either 1) the amount of content hosted and managed in the platform or 2) the number of employees in the company (with no limit on the amount of content).