We are very excited that our annual customer conference is hitting the road, and the first "stop" on the Brightcove PLAY World Tour 2014 is just a few days away!
Rather than hold a singular event in Boston as we've done in past years, we'll be hosting this year's program in four distinct cities:
- May 8 - New York, New York
- May 13 - London, United Kingdom
- May 30 - Tokyo, Japan
- June 3 - Sydney, Australia
We can't wait to kick things off in New York next Thursday, as Brightcove CEO David Mendels and CTO AJ McGowan take the stage for an action-packed keynote session -- laying out the future of television, video-centric content marketing and Brightcove product innovation.
We'll be streaming live coverage of this exciting address on Thursday, May 8 beginning at 9 a.m., and we hope you'll tune in!
Our New York program also features a great lineup of industry speakers, who will share insight and best practices, covering a lot of digital media and digital marketing ground. You can view the agenda here.
- We'll be live tweeting keynotes and offering other conference insights via our @BrightcovePLAY handle
- Conference participants will be marking their tweets with #PLAYNYC
- We'll be updating photos from the conference sessions and events in real time to Brightcove PLAY on Facebook
- Check out our corporate blog; we'll be recapping keynotes and breaking down various sessions