Blue Juice is a U.K-based, multi-faceted digital agency that specializes in developing unique, cutting-edge video content and mobile apps for a wide range of clients. Blue Juice has been a Brightcove Video Cloud customer since 2010; the agency was drawn to Video Cloud as it allowed it to customize players, ensure high-quality delivery and also adhere to the branding and licensing restrictions that its clients face.
So, when Blue Juice was tasked with creating "The Kite Show," an online-only program developed by Kiteworld Magazine that offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the intense world of kiteboarding, the agency again turned to Video Cloud. As the show's audience quickly expanded, Video Cloud's advertising options allowed Blue Juice to help the program to monetize its content, maximizing earning potential. It also gave Blue Juice and its client confidence that "The Kite Show" could reach its large audience in broadcast quality, regardless of platform or device selection.
Some of the additional Video Cloud attributes Blue Juice took advantage of include:
- Increased control over player design and content overlays
- The ability to create multiple players for individual content outlets
- Increased minutes viewed and easy access to viewership numbers
- Easy social integration
What were some of the results?
- Because Video Cloud is whitelisted by Facebook – meaning it has permission from Facebook for embedding in the page – Blue Juice doesn't need to seek prior approval and can post content immediately
- The show's Facebook page achieved a 3,500 "Like" jump in three months
- Blue Juice integrated pre-, mid- and post-roll ads into show programming both online and via mobile app
To learn more about Blue Juice's use of Video Cloud, read the complete case study here.