If you follow us on Twitter or Facebook, then you know that today marks the beginning of our favorite event of the year: Brightcove PLAY (May 13-15). Our annual user conference, PLAY is a terrific time to connect and regroup with our customers and partners and also to engage in some thoughtful industry dialogue about what's in store for online video in the coming months. Through a series of keynotes and breakout sessions we cover a lot of digital media and digital marketing ground (you can check out the full schedule here), but we also manage to have some fun through networking events and a celebratory party. This year, over 500 customers, partners and sponsors are joining in all of the PLAY activity and excitement.
For those of you in Boston to participate, welcome! If you're unable to travel to Boston this year, you can still tune in for the keynotes. Our livestream will live on the homepage of play.brightcove.com; here's a schedule of the keynotes for your reference:
- Monday, May 13th; 12:45pm-2:00pm: Opening keynote
- Tuesday, May 14th; 9:00am-10:30am: Day 2 keynote
- Wednesday, May 15th; 11:30am-12:30pm: Closing keynote/Brightcove Innovation Awards
And for those of you in town for PLAY--or those of you keeping track of the event from afar--please follow us on:
- We'll be live tweeting keynotes and offering other conference insights via our @BrightcovePLAY handle
- Conference participants will be marking their tweets with #BrightcovePLAY
- We'll be updating photos from the conference sessions and events in real time to Brightcove PLAY on Facebook
- Check in on our corporate blog; we'll be recapping keynotes and breaking down various sessions
Here's to the best PLAY yet!