We are thrilled to announce the initial lineup of speakers for Brightcove PLAY 2013, our third annual global customer conference set for May 13 - 15 at the InterContinental Boston hotel. The agenda for the action-packed three day event features speakers from Brightcove customers and partners, including representatives from Cisco Systems, Condé Nast Entertainment, Content Marketing Institute, Gannett Digital, IBM, Joyce Meyer Ministries, Oracle, Rogers Digital Media, Showtime, Tribune Company, and more to be added in the coming weeks.
We also announced several exciting breakout sessions that will take place at the event across three tracks -- Strategy, User and Training -- designed to fit the needs of attendees of all levels and backgrounds. To see the current schedule of sessions, visit play.brightcove.com/schedule.
The full list of confirmed speakers for PLAY 2013 includes:
- Rob Adams, Executive Producer, Multiplatform Video, Rogers Digital Media
- Eren Bali, CEO and Co-founder, Udemy
- Chris Gorell Barnes, CEO, Adjust Your Set
- Linda Crowe, Director, Digital Media Marketing, Oracle
- Sean Dunn, Director of Digital Asset Production, Showtime
- Joseph Giraldi, Vice President, Digital Media, Smithsonian Networks
- Jason Jedlinski, VP of Product Management, Tribune Company
- CJ Johnson, Co-Founder, 3Play Media
- Susan Kaup, Sr. Producer, Content and Community, MIT Technology Review
- Rahul Kumar, Manager, Globalization Shared Service, Cisco Systems
- Patrick Kusior, Social, Webcast and Video for Analog Devices
- Jeff Moriarty, Vice President, Digital Products, Boston Globe
- Graeme Noseworthy, Strategic Messaging Director, IBM
- David Orban, CEO, Dotsub
- Bruno Pereira, Director, TV App Agency
- Joe Pulizzi, Executive Director, Content Marketing Institute
- Will Richmond, Editor/Publisher, VideoNuze
- Mark Robertson, Founder, ReelSEO.com
- Adam Singolda, Founder and CEO, Taboola
- Matthew Starker, Director, Business Development, Condé Nast Entertainment
- Nathan Veer, Web Producer, Joyce Meyer Ministries
- Kate Walters, Senior Director, Video & Photo Products, Gannett Digital
Early Bird Deadline is April 1
We also want to remind our blog readers that the deadline to take advantage of our special early bird registration rate for PLAY 2013 is Monday, April 1st. The early bird rate enables you to save $500 off of the price of registration, and we don't want anyone to miss out on saving $500! Make sure you to go to play.brightcove.com and submit your registration before the end of the day on Monday so you can join in on the fun. And if you need help convincing your boss to approve your attendance at PLAY 2013, make sure you check out our "justify your trip" template letter.
One of the most exciting parts of Brightcove PLAY is the opportunity to network with peers from around the world. Past year's attendees have included representatives from AMC Networks, Discovery Networks, Virgin Media, Oracle, Conde Nast, Miami Dolphins, PUMA International, Red Bull, NBC Universal, Time Inc., Showtime, Transcontinental, IFC, Home Depot, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Gannett, Yum! Brands, Avid, Bose Corp., Tribune Company, The Metropolitan Opera, EMC, Smithsonian, Mary Kay, US Department of State, Boston Globe, Sapient, Isobar, LG Electronics, Digitas, uSymantec, Newsweek, Nestle Purina, New York Times, Harley-Davidson, Samsung Electronics, Forbes, Mashable, The Weather Channel, Starz, Thomson Reuters, Viacom, Cisco, Fox News, TJX Companies, STV, Universal Sports, and many more.