Are you passionate about digital media? Are you nice, fun, creative and a "go getter?" Have you always wanted to work with a hardworking team of entrepreneurs who transformed an idea into first a technology category and then a public company? Do you enjoy free soda and an endless supply of M&Ms? If you answered yes to these questions, then Brightcove is the place for you. And, we're hiring! We have several open positions across our global offices (more details below) which we hope you will review and consider applying for.
So, why work for Brightcove?
We're a group of nice, smart people who care deeply about developing and delivering the best possible cloud content services technology to meet the needs of our digital media, digital marketing and developer customers. We're technologists, engineers, marketers, financial pros, legal experts, sales gurus and all-around creative thinkers. And, career development is incredibly important to us; we want people to challenge themselves and grow here.
- Our offices rock. Our Boston headquarters is located on Atlantic Wharf in the city's first LEED Platinum certified skyscraper, in the heart of the Innovation District. Check out our Facebook album for some great shots of the space, which is designed for collaboration.
- Our San Francisco office, where our Zencoder team is based, is situated in the city's Mid-Market neighborhood (a hotbed of "cool" tech, and where Twitter just relocated). Our San Francisco office also boasts daily team lunches and the ability to bring your dog to work!
- Our global presence also provides career opportunities in New York, Seattle, London, Paris, Barcelona, Hannover, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo and Sydney.
Brightcove offers generous health and welfare benefits. In addition to competitive health and dental insurance, Brightcove employees enjoy: unlimited vacation, more free snacks than we know what to do with (willpower is a necessity to work here), mobile reimbursement, the latest and greatest tech hardware, substantial health club membership discounts, Bagel Fridays, birthday celebrations, free museum passes, volunteer opportunities and philanthropic matching, commuter benefits and much, much more.
The Fun Stuff
At Brightcove, we like to have fun. Whether it's a holiday such as Halloween, celebrating quarterly sales kick-off, our annual user conference, or for no real reason at all, we make sure that our employees have a chance to socialize and have fun in recognition of all of their hard work and dedication to the company. We also host countless industry events in our office, so networking opportunities abound.
Does any of this sound enticing? All of our open positions are listed on our careers page; a few spotlighted opportunities are below.
- Account Director, New York
- Engineering Manager, San Francisco
- Marketing Inbound Lead Qualifier, Boston
Hope to see you around these halls soon!