Have you made your plans to attend the third annual Brightcove PLAY global customer conference yet? If not, here is some helpful info about one of our most popular features at PLAY, our Training track.
Each year, we dedicate an entire track of breakout sessions to deep dive sessions from our excellent Brightcove training curriculum. It's a great way for new customers and even long-time customers to spend 2.5 days learning everything there is to know about our APIs, SDKs, live streaming capabilities, players, and more.
In 2012, these were some of our most popular sessions as attendees loved the fact that they could gather so much knowledge and step-by-step information in one place. You can see for yourself by checking out the videos from the Training sessions at PLAY 2012 at play.brightcove.com/videos.
We will feature a Training track again at PLAY 2013, and here's a sneak peek at some of the sessions we are planning:
- Creating Custom Analytics Solutions with the Analytics API
- Thinking Outside the (Video Player) Box
- Delivering Ads with HTML5 Players Using Doubleclick for Publshers IMA3
- Building a Native iOS Video Cloud Player with the iOS SDK
- Setting up Live Streaming Events for Computers and Mobile Devices
- Video Gets Social: Distributing Content to Facebook
- App Cloud, jQuery Mobile and Twitter Bootstrap
- Using Zencoder to Transcode Your Videos
- Best Practices for Deploying Screencasts as Video Cloud Videos
- Creating App Cloud Apps that work on Phones or Tablets
Along with all of the other great benefits of attending PLAY, don't miss out on this opportunity to gain all of the "Brightcove 101" knowledge you can handle! And if you register by April 1st, you can save $500 off of the registration price thanks to our early bird discount. Registration is available at play.brightcove.com.