Media companies are faced with an array of challenges as they work to ensure that they can deliver their video content to consumers via numerous devices, platforms and operating systems--while also maintaining premier end-viewer quality of experience. At the same time, consumer appetite for video content continues to grow exponentially. How can media and entertainment companies not only confront these demands but thrive in the long term? Brightcove has developed a series of webinars around the theme “Futureproofing Your Digital Media Strategy” that will help media brands to artfully navigate the digital media landscape.
The first webinar in the series, “Learning from the Best: How Leading Media & Entertainment Companies are Doing Online Video Right” will facilitate a discussion regarding ways media companies can deliver high impact, reliable experiences to their audiences on every screen. The webinar will also address analytics and measurement, as well as the uber important topic of monetization.
Chris Johnston, vice president of digital media solutions at Brightcove, will be joined by Paul Ritter of Interactive Media Strategies. Together, they will explore:
- How digital media and online video is currently being delivered, managed and monetized
- The business case for professional-grade digital content delivery
- Data and trends that paint a picture of online video usage along with other metrics affecting and influencing the media & entertainment industry
- A roadmap for digital content monetization
- The media companies that have figured out the online video formula for success
We hope you can join us!
Webinar: Learning from the Best: How Leading Media & Entertainment Companies are Doing Online Video Right”
Date: Thursday, January 31st
Time: 12:00pm ET
We will share details surrounding the remaining webinars in this series soon.