As marketers ourselves, we understand that marketing leaders are always re-evaluating strategies and best practices to ensure that they are positioning their brand for peak success and customer engagement. And we know it can be overwhelming! There is so much new data and analysis being published, almost daily it seems, that it’s enough to make your head spin. In an effort to make things a bit easier on all of us, we have compiled five recent content marketing resources into one helpful "bundle," which you can find here. Specifically, the bundle offers access to free downloads of:
- Boost Your Content Marketing Ecosystem with Video, Forrester Research
- B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets & Trends, Content Marketing Institute
- Lights, Camera, Action: Trends in Video Marketing, Aberdeen Research
- Infographic: Make Content Marketing Work in a Social, Mobile World, Brightcove
- The New Content Marketer, Brightcove
Each of these assets offers useful perspective, sharing insight into the types of content that best drive awareness, generate leads and convert sales. From our vantage point, this advice is invaluable in a world where target markets are often micro-segmented and we must reach customers and prospects alike through a plethora of channels and devices.
Here’s a snapshot into some of the data points the research bundle components expand upon further:
- Content marketing is virtually ubiquitous in B2B, with 91% of B2B marketers relying on content to drive engagement
- 54% of B2B marketers plan to increase their content marketing spend in 2013
- In-house is winning out: the number of B2B marketers creating content internally rose by 18% in 2012
- Companies with enviable sales figures are 38% more likely than all other companies to use video in their external communications
- Organizations that have taken the leap into video are twice as likely to leverage “big data” and video analytics data to measure the performance of their content
There is plenty of additional wisdom available in the bundle, and we don’t want to steal its thunder in this post. If you’re in need of a one-stop content marketing research shop, please take a moment to download these materials.