If you’re a content owner or distributor, you’ve heard plenty of talk about the importance of being where your audience expects you in today’s ultra-connected world. It makes sense: Making it easy for audiences to access your content makes it harder for them to go elsewhere. While the concept is straightforward, the execution is anything but.
That’s why Brightcove is teaming up with Ovum to present “Winning Strategies for Premium Video in the Age of Engagement,” a free webinar that will make sense of the dizzying fragmentation of device platforms, content protection and monetization requirements that come with delivering premium content to connected consumers.
Taking place Tuesday, September 18, from 9 a.m. – 10a.m. ET and again from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. ET, the webinars will feature Ovum Lead Analyst for Media & Broadcast Adrian Drury, and Brightcove CMO Jeff Whatcott reporting on new research and highlighting best practices that directly impact every organization that is monetizing premium online content. Specific topic areas include:
- Devices - Key trends and strategies for reaching mobile devices
- Monetization - Trends for monetizing premium online video content, from advertising to paywalls
- Content Protection - Best practices to ensure premium content is safe and accessible
- High Performance Mobile Apps - Secrets to developing cross platform apps without draining your budget
- Second Screen - Key consumption trends and best practices for Smart TVs, OTT and second screen viewing