We are excited to announce the first wave of wide-ranging digital media innovators who have signed on to participate in Brightcove PLAY 2012, our second annual global customer conference set for June 25 - 27th at the InterContinental Boston hotel. If you have not yet registered for PLAY, make sure you do so by May 1st so you can take advantage of our special early bird registration rate that allows you to save $500. You can register at play.brightcove.com.
The agenda for the action-packed three day event features speakers from Brightcove customers and partners, including representatives from Akamai, AOL Video, AMC, Buzz Media, Cars.com, Google, Major League Gaming, Miami Dolphins, Oracle, TVNZ and XO Group, among others.
PLAY 2012 will feature keynote presentations and expert-led breakout sessions for business decision makers and strategists, day-to-day users and non-technical programmers, Web developers, advertising operations professionals and more. The agenda will feature sessions on multi-platform delivery, monetization strategies, online video analytics, mobile app experiences, live streaming, marketing with online video, content protection strategies, Smart TV trends, and more.
We are also excited to announce two new tracks for PLAY 2012, including a Training Track to provide in-depth, hands-on training for day-to-day technical users, as well as a specialized Developer Bootcamp for Web developers interested in learning more about our solutions.
The current list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Frank Besteiro, Head of Business Development, AOL Video
- Michael Assad, CEO, Agility
- Michael Cagnazzi, Vice President of Product Development, AMC Networks
- Tony Gentile, Chief Product Officer, Buzz Media
- George White, Principal Consultant and Technical Architect, Cantina Consulting
- Eric Rossi, Senior Editor, Multimedia, Cars.com
- Quique Nagle, Vice President of Partner Solutions, Digital Broadcasting Group
- Steve Hulford, Founder, Filemobile
- Rany Ng, Group Product Manager, Google
- Nathan Veer, Web Producer, Joyce Meyer Ministries
- Bill Quinn, Managing Director, Lightmaker USA
- David Czarnecki, Lead Engineer, Major League Gaming
- Wayne Partello, Senior Director, Content and Creative, Miami Dolphins
- Amy Shriber, Director, Product Strategy, NBC Universal
- David Boyll, Director, Digital Media Technology, Oracle
- Yoni Silberberg, Co-founder and Vice President of Business Development, PLYmedia
- Alison Provost, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Touchstorm
- Tom Cotter, General Manager of Digital Media, TVNZ
- Jason Burke, Vice President of Operations, VideoHub
- Raghav Gupta, Board Member, Videoplaza
- Alison Salat Bernstein, Vice President of Development, XO Group
Make sure you register today to join us for this fantastic event. You can also get regular updates on speakers, session topics and connect with the broader PLAY community by following Brightcove PLAY on Twitter and becoming a fan on Facebook.
We hope to see you in Boston in June!