Brightcove is hosting two webinars this week to demonstrate how Video Cloud customers can take advantage of our new Content Exchange initiative to leverage third-party video content to build their online video libraries. Taking place Wednesday, March 28 at 9 AM ET and 3 PM ET, respectively, the webinars will explain:
- How the success of your online video business and the engagement it generates are directly related to the amount of content in your video library
- Why a steady supply of topical high quality content attracts more visitors and keeps viewers engaged for longer
- The three primary types of content used by online video publishers today
- The vast library of high quality content available through Brightcove Content Exchange partners
- How users can easily take advantage of third-party content in Video Cloud
Brightcove created the Content Exchange initiative to give Video Cloud customers access to large libraries of high-quality online video from publishers including AOL Video, Diagonal View, Internet Video Archive, NewsLook, ScreenPlay, Inc., and Touchstorm to execute advertising strategies around licensed content.