Brightcove has always been proud to offer a platform user-friendly enough for the average non-technical business user, but robust enough for the savviest developer modifications to create truly unique and customized video experiences on the web. Between our extensive developer documentation, SDKs, BEML, Player and Media API References, and Open Source @ Brightcove, we've put everything out there to help developers build on solid ground extending the value of the Brightcove Platform.
That's why we've given special attention to our developer community in the sessions scheduled for Brightcove PLAY, here in Boston May 23-25. Let's take a look at highlights from the Developer Track.
- Developing Video-Rich Mobile Content Applications
- An Introduction to Brightcove Media API & Contextual Publishing
- Developing your First Brightcove Player Plugin
- Advanced Customization with BEML
- A Guided Tour: Brightcove Mobile SDKs for iOS & Android
- Video SEO & the Brightcove Media API
- Building Custom Ad Policies & Optimizing Your Ad Server Investment
- Content Management System Integration with Brightcove
- How to Build Cross-Platform HTML5 App Templates
We'll have leads from Brightcove Product Management and Engineers leading many of these sessions, so you'll get a chance to ask in-depth questions. You'll also get to trade ideas and tips with your developer peers from other Brightcove customer companies during sessions and networking meals and events throughout PLAY.
Register by April 1 to save $500 with the early bird registration discount.