Congratulations to the Boston Hackers & to The Boston Globe and the Boston.com team for putting on such an awesome event! The Brightcove Team had a great time this past weekend at the Boston Hack Day Challenge. We were so impressed at the level of dedication and the passion to build websites and mobile apps that will surely "Make life better in Boston".
Hanging out at the Mass Challenge Space on Fan Pier was fantastic and the energy created from the space itself and the hackers whom spent either all weekend (literally!) or the better part of it - was amazing. A Big Thanks to the MassChallenge team!
Congratulations to the teams below for their achievements!
- KnowEssentials & Boston Green - (2) Grand Prize winners
- Drunken Stumble - Best Mobile App
- CanHazParking - Most Boston Centric
- Accessible Places - Best Use of Geo-location
- Big News Boston - Best News oriented
- Zombie Programmers - Best Social Hack
And to some of the Brightcove Team's favorites listed below - KUDOS!!
- Events Find You!
- Playbill Express
- and many others!!!
You can check out the videos from the weekend on a Brightcove player:
Brightcove can't wait to see the hackers' websites & mobile apps featured on beta.boston.com ~ We'll be keeping an eye out!