If you are eager to learn more about HTML5 Video, here is a collection of some of the best resources we have found to explain the state of HTML5 today, along with some tools to help you get started supporting HTML5 video with Brightcove. This list is included in our newest whitepaper, HTML5 Video Facts & Fiction that is available for free download.
- The Future of Web Content – HTML5, Flash & Mobile Apps, TechCrunch, Jeremy Allaire
- HTML5 Video FAQs: Your Questions Answered, OnlineVideo.net, Jeff Whatcott
- Dive Into HTML5, Mark Pilgrim
- The Web Is Reborn, Technology Review, Bobbie Johnson (log-in required)
- The Present and Future of HTML5 Video Experiences, Jeff Whatcott
- WebM and The New Online Video Landscape, Jeff Whatcott
- HTML5 Video FAQ: Answers To The Most Common Questions, Streaming Media, Jeff Whatcott
Customer Examples of HTML5 Video
- Andrew Zuckerman
- Arrojo Education
- SPIN Magazine
- The New York Times
- Thumb Magazine
- Time Inc.
More Examples and Source Code
HTML5 Test Tools
Brightcove Technical Documentation
- Video Tutorial: HTML5 Smart Players
- Delivering Video with HTML5 and Smart Players
- Setting Your HTML5 Video Delivery Options
- Video Test for HTML5
Be sure to check out our HTML5 Video: Facts & Fiction whitepaper for everything you need to know about the current and future state of one of the most important emerging standards for cross-platform online video delivery, HTML5.
Have any other HTML5 video resources that you find useful? Share them in the comments below!