It's #FollowFriday, so what better time to direct you to the places across the Web where Brightcove leaves its digital footprints. If you enjoy our blog, be sure to check us out whatever social network you prefer!
Brightcove on Twitter
- @Brightcove: for the all the latest Brightcove activity, including area events, links to webinars and other useful resources.
- @BrightcovePLAY: for updates on our upcoming user conference, May 23-25. And while we're at it, if you haven't already done so register now!
- Technology Partners List: keep track of how our Technology Partners build complementary products and services that you can easily integrate with your online video.
- Solution Partners List: if you're looking for creative help building an online video experience, this is the list to follow.
- Industry News List: we've pulled together a few of our favorite resources covering the online video and tech world. Follow the list, or check it out for recommendations for other news sources to follow.
Brightcove on Facebook
- Are you an enthusiastic Brightcove customer or employee? Recommend or Like us on Facebook.
Brightcove on LinkedIn
- Brightcove User Groups are coordinated by our wonderful community team. The main page links to User Groups in Boston, Atlanta, New York, Toronto, San Francisco, and many more locations. Join your local group for in-person meet ups for a chance to learn more about Brightcove the platform in person and to connect with other Brightcove users.
- Thinking about joining the Brightcove team? Watch our company network on LinkedIn.
Brightcove on YouTube
- We're demoing our new YouTube Sync functionality on this Brightcove Channel. Subcribe to the channel for more video content coming soon.