To all of our readers in London, make sure to check out the 2nd Annual Future TV Advertising Forum, taking place December 2nd and 3rd. The event features more than 60 speakers from the global advertising and broadcast industries, including Verizon, Mediacom, Viasat, Mediaset, BSkyB, GroupM/MEC, Ogilvy, Unilever, UPC, Ford, Orange, and many more.
The Future TV Advertising Forum is the only event that brings together all of the key TV stakeholders: brands, Pay TV, broadcasters, media holding companies, agencies and content owners. Highlights of the event include:
- Gain an understanding of future TV advertising philisophies, business models and technologies
- Discussions around connected TV advertising with Google, Yahoo, Sony, Samsung, Philips and Toshiba
- Find out if we are witnessing a new beginning in the relationship between time-shifting and advertisers
- Learn about audience measurement for the 21st century and how to improve the relevance of TV advertising
- Sessions dedicated to fulfilling the potential for online video advertising
- Debates around "can broadcasters rely on advertising for catch-up TV?" and "making the PVR work for advertisers"
Brightcove will be in action at the show, participating on the "Connected TV opportunity for the broadcast market" panel on December 3rd. Our very own technical director, Cameron Church, will be on the panel alongside executives from Sumtotal, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba Europe and Starcom MediaVest.
We encourage everyone to register for this great event. We're happy to report that Brightcove customers will also receive a 15% registration discount. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the exclusive discount.
If you aren't able to attend, you can also watch the event streamed live online, free of charge, with the option to ask questions from your desktop. Register for the live stream at http://www.futuretvads.com/register/free-online-streaming.html.