Next week will be a busy one for Brightcove on the meetups front. We will be hosting not one, but two customer meetups in Toronto and Chicago.
The Toronto customer meetup will be held on Tuesday, May 25th, at Crush Wine Bar downtown. In attendance with be Brightcove chairman and CEO, Jeremy Allaire, and president and COO, David Mendels.
As you know, Jeremy and David are both industry visionaries whose leadership has led to some of the most successful and pervasive software technologies and applications on the Web today. Come meet them and learn more about the challenges and opportunities ahead in online video, and Brightcove's vision for the rest of 2010. Attendees will be able to ask questions, get to know Brightcove's senior leadership, and meet fellow customers and partners over a glass of wine.
- Event: Brightcove Executive Briefing and Publisher Meet Up
- Location: Crush Wine Bar, 455 King Street, Toronto, ON
- RSVP: http://brightcoveexecbriefing.eventbrite.com/
Questions? Please email email@example.com
On Wednesday, May 26th, we'll be hosting a customer meetup in Chicago with Brightcove representatives from sales, account management and product development on hand to answer questions, update you on the latest and greatest, and mainly to catch up in person. There will also be Brightcove partners on hand to discuss their products and services and how they integrate with Brightcove.
- Event: Brightcove Customer Meet-Up - Chicago
- RSVP: http://brightcovechi2010.eventbrite.com/
- Location: The Kerryman Irish bar and Restaurant - 661 N. Clark St., Chicago IL
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing our friends in Toronto and Chicago next week!