It's going to be a very exciting year for us at the LBDG as we start a monthly series of events designed for you to get the most of Brightcove and the emerging Online Video industry.
To kick things off, as you probably all know, we're starting with Brightcove for Live Streaming!
We've got an exciting line of presenters for you:
- Steve Allison - Adobe Technical Evangelist : talking about Adobe's move into Live delivery
- David Springall - CTO YoSapce : talking about delivering Live to mobile devices (hopefully via Brightcove!)
- Terran Vigil - Sr. Brightcove Engineer : talking about best practices around encoding for live streams
- James Mayer - Boulder Creek Interational : Walking through the ins and outs of scoping, setting up and running a live event
- Myself : Get up and running with Live Streaming in 10 minutes!
The event kicks off at 6pm with Pizza, Beer and Good Times followed by the presentations at 7pm to 9pm GMT.
For all those remote people we'll be live streaming this event and I'll send out details closer to the time. Watch this space.
So here's to 2010 and the Year of the Brightcove Developer. Not signed up yet? Head here: http://www.meetup.com/London-Brightcove-Developer-Group/
(P.S. Next month will be Brightcove for Mobile - RSVP for the event will open very soon).
See you Tuesday.