Lifetime Digital has just launched an exciting new video site for the much-anticipated debut of Project Runway season six on Lifetime Television Thursday, August 20, at 10 PM ET/PT.
The new site, which has already spiked daily traffic to myLifetime.com by 19%, has rolled out the first set of the more than 500 exclusive video clips that will be featured throughout the new season. New video content and applications include:
- HOME VISITS: The Project Runway designers provide tours of where they live, work and create - be it their own home, a room at their parents' house or their car.
- CLOSET TOURS: See the outfits that inspire the designers, what they will bring to wear on season six and garments they've designed in the past.
- FASHION TIPS: Learn each designer's go-to fashion tip - from flip-flops to lingerie.
- CASTING SESSION: Find out how each designer got on the show - what designs they showed the judges and how they reacted when they were given the good news.
- HOME VIDEO: Watch the self-made video the 16 designers submitted to Project Runway's producers as part of their applications for the show.
- FAN POLL AND VIDEO WIDGET: Fans can express their allegiance to their favorite designer and post a fan badge (featuring streaming video) of that designer on Facebook and other social media platforms.
Since launching with Brightcove last year, Lifetime Television has been at the leading edge of online video programming with its expansive myLifetime.com portal, which features an enormous range of offerings from promotional clips and exclusive interviews to full episodes from hit shows like Army Wives and feature-length movies.
Congratulations to the Lifetime Digital team on the successful launch of the new Project Runway site, and continued innovation and leadership in the online video space.