On Wednesday February 25th, Jeremy Allaire will speak at the 15h Annual Stanford Accel Symposium. The event, co-sponsored by Stanford's MediaX and Accel Partners, will tackle key developments in digital media and technology over the past year. The Symposium brings together the Stanford research community, high-technology business leaders, and entrepreneurs who are driving developments in this rapidly changing arena.
Symposium topics include:
- The Obama Administration Impact on Innovation Sectors
- Digital Media Advertiser & Technology Priorities in a Downsizing World
- From Dinosaurs to Mammals: How Budget Lockdowns are Accelerating Shifts to Open Source, Cloud Computing, and SaaS
- What Becomes of the Consumer?
- Will Cleantech Adoption be Hurt by Recession or Helped by Government Stimulus?
For more information and to register to attend, visit the official event website.