With the December 6, 2008 release of Brightcove 3.1, we've added several new topics to the Brightcove Help Center. No sign-in required! You no longer need to sign in to Brightcove in order to view help.brightcove.com, so you don't need to have an account before you can read our docs. Other highlights include:
- New features are summarized on the Product Updates page.
- Read about upcoming features and service changes (including future API changes).
- Admin features. We've added new user and account management features, which are described in:
- More extensive reports.
- A reference for the Player API Data Transfer Objects.
- New BEML features:
- We've packaged all the relevant parts of the Player API into a SWC that you can download and integrate the API libraries into your Flash IDE.
- Media sharing auto-approval.