Sitecore redefines how organizations engage with audiences, powering compelling experiences that sense and adapt to visitors both online and in-person.
Sitecore‘s leading Content Management System software is the first to cohesively integrate with marketing automation, intranet portal, e-commerce, web optimization, social media and campaign management technologies. This broad choice of capabilities enable marketing professionals, business stakeholders and information technology teams to rapidly implement, measure and manage a successful website and digital business strategy. Businesses can now easily identify, serve and convert new customers with Sitecore’s Digital Marketing System, part of its encompassing Customer Engagement Platform.
Thousands of public and private organizations have created and now manage more than 32,000 dynamic websites with Sitecore including ATP World Tour, CA Technologies, Comcast, Heineken, Microsoft, Omni Hotels, Siemens, The Knot and Verizon.
Brightcove Video Cloud Connect allows publishers to sort, manage and publish video assets directly from Sitecore.
Key highlights of the integration include:
Publish Videos and Playlists:
- Use Sitecore renderings to add videos and playlists to pages
- Use text editor to add video and playlists to pages
- Apply personalization, testing, workflow, permissions, etc. to videos and playlists
- Analytics on video playback are captured as Sitecore analytics
- OMS/DMS integration tracks when video playback starts, stops and is completed
- Reports indicate most popular videos (great playback count)
Manage Videos and Playlists:
- Videos and playlists are exposed through the media library
- Upload new videos to Brightcove without leaving Sitecore
- Create and edit playlists from within Sitecore
- Edit video metadata from within Sitecore
To learn more, check out the Brightcove Video Cloud Connect in the Sitecore Developer Network.
Sitecore customers can start a Brightcove trial here: http://go.brightcove.com/content/en-sitecore-superior-marketing-solutions